The Link 250 is the largest of our plows, designed for a 7′ depth, with a 250 000 drawbar pull. It has all of the great features of the Link 175, and has a laminated shank which provides great strength and wear-resistance. It is designed for D8- and D9- sized dozers as well as larger self-propelled units. This plow features high clearance, multiple blade-height positions, and multiple blade tip angles. Both the blade tip and the moldboards are replaceable.
The Link 250 Drainage Plow features :
- Dual swing cylinders & dual grade cylinders
- Shoes made of wear-resistant steel
- Replaceable teeth and moldboards
- Replaceable shoe bottoms
- Hoses plumbed to a manifold on the top forward link of the plow
- Case-hardened pins and bushings
- Floating pins
- Standard 8' reach shank with a 7' working depth
- Laser bracket for left or right side
- Paint color of your choice
- Recommended tractor type: Up to 80,000 – 110,000lbs.
- Standard maximum depth: 7'
- Ground clearance: 4'
- Hydraulic blade adjustment
- Standard shoes: 4", 6" , 8" , 10" or 12"
- Quick disconnect (QDT) – allows for 15 min connect/disconnect time (leaving dozer free to do other work)
- Power tile feeder
- Double off-set system
- Rear link poundage control