The Link 75 is especially useful for contractors who have to meet weight and size restrictions, either in the field or during transportation. This plow features high clearance, multiple blade-height positions, and multiple blade tip angles. It has a 75 000 lbs drawbar pull. The blade is constructed in 1 piece with no stress-inducing holes. Both the blade tip and the moldboards are replaceable.
The Link 75 Drainage Plow features :
- Dual swing cylinders
- Shoes made of wear-resistant steel
- Replaceable teeth and moldboards
- Replaceable shoe bottoms
- Hoses plumbed to a manifold on the top forward link of the plow
- Case-hardened pins and bushings
- Floating pins
- Laser bracket for left or right side
- Paint color of your choice
- Recommended tractor type: Up to 55,000lbs
- Standard maximum depth: 5.2'
- Ground clearance: 4'
- Hydraulic blade adjustment
- Standard shoes: 4" or 6"
- Quick disconnect (QDT) – allows for 15 min connect/disconnect time (leaving dozer free to do other work)
- Power tile feeder
- Shoes: 4" , 6" or 8"
- Longer shank for more working depth
- Double off-set system
- Rear link poundage control